I almost forgot! My favorite thing The Pea does right now is this...
Like most toddlers she would cry when I would go use the bathroom and shut the door (too much info?). So she would sit and pound on the door and cry and the only way she would stop was if I called, "Hellooooo...?" starting normal and going up in pitch at the end. She would still knock but would wait and listen and then laugh at my greeting. Then one day I went in, shut the door and heard a little knock followed by a little voice that
said, "Hewooooo...?" Same pitch and everything. A couple knocks, followed by a, "Hewoooo...?" to which I respond, "Helloooo...?" and it repeats over and over until I come out. *Sigh*
said, "Hewooooo...?" Same pitch and everything. A couple knocks, followed by a, "Hewoooo...?" to which I respond, "Helloooo...?" and it repeats over and over until I come out. *Sigh*
That, I will miss someday.
2 comments:
I know right! She is so cute. Was I that cute when I was a baby?
From,
The Princess
Oh mom that was actually me I`m knew to this.
Post a Comment