February 21, 2010

Forced Humility...

So the other day at Parent Teacher Conference The Pirate brought home his school journal for the last few months. I was looking through it and came across his...

 

Translation: "Santa is coming! I want him to bring me a Bakugan, a scooter, and a better Mom."
Yep. Nothin' like a 7-year old to remind you (most likely after a rushed, grumpy morning or an argument the night before) that you're human. Don't worry though, I asked him if it was alright that he is still stuck with me and he assured me it was.

1 comments:

Ashlee said...

LOL! I am rolling on the floor laughing. I am sure that if this had been Kaleb I would be crying... Out of the mouth of babes. I think we all have those moments where we would like a better mom. Is that bad? PS... I think you are a great mom!