February 1, 2010

The Pirate

The Pirate



Random facts about The Pirate:


He is my middle child-7 yrs. old


He weighed 9lb. 15oz. at birth (2 weeks early)


He was such a great baby!


He was SO darling as a toddler. I found this picture awhile ago and about cried, he was so cute!



When he was 3yrs. he was hospitalized for severe dehydration due to the flu 


When he was 5yrs. he got hit in the mouth with a metal golf club and had to get stitches


He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES, 4-wheeling

He loves amusement parks


He LOVES extreme sports (and got his 1st snowboard this year)


He is obsessed with Little Ceasar's breadsticks
(would eat them for every meal if given the choice)

He's really good (usually) about doing his chores and homework without complaint

He loves to play the Wii, especially Guitar Hero (and he's really good at it)





He is a really funny kid


He can make The Pea laugh like nobody else



He is really fun to hang out with!





1 comments:

Ashlee said...

The pirate is a very handsome little man! I love the older pictures of him when he is a tiny tike! What a good boy! I missed you last night at Bachelor night. I even made cheesecake and brought my curling iron for you! I guess I will have to make a house call! :)