May 3, 2010

A moment of weakness...



Remember this post about breaking up with my long time loves Ben and Jerry? Well it was bound to happen...I ran into them today. I was pushing The Pea down the freezer aisle at Harmon's and there they were looking every bit as dreamy as I remember. Their cold calculating stare a contrast to the enticing sweetness I knew lay under their chilly exterior. I tried not to fall. I sat and stared at them for a good minute or so, running through the memories of self-loathing after devouring every last bit of their cool creaminess but alas, I was no match for those decadent brothers of frozen treat fame! Suddenly I was back in High School breaking up with and getting back together with the boy I knew was no good for me. Curse my lack of self-control! I'm so ashamed! Next time I will be victorious, I will conquer my frozen treat demons! But for now, I'm going to drown them in "Everything but the..." flavored heaven. Heath Bar and chocolate covered almonds and white chocolate chunks and peanut butter cups in chocolate and vanilla ice cream...I mean really, do you see why I can't resist?

Oh Ben and Jerry, take me away!!!

0 comments: