My first born turns 10 today. Where has the time gone? Since the sunny spring day she entered this world she has changed my life in ways I could never have imagined.
She has always been beautiful but more importantly she has taught me to be kinder, to be more patient, to love more, to see the world with more enthusiasm and more wonder. She is the kindest person I know. She is a sensitive sweetheart who always considers others' feelings.
She is so much fun to be with and she is funny too! Her teachers tell me how much they love it when they are sarcastic or make a joke and none of the other kids in the class laugh, but Madison gets it.
I have to admit, The Hubster and I have fairly sarcastic senses of humor and I love knowing that The Princess hasn't fallen far from the tree.
I love you sweet girl. I hope you have a fabulous birthday today. You are so smart and funny and beautiful and talented and I couldn't be more proud of you! You are a wonderful sister and daughter. Thank you for being such a good girl, for always trying to do what's right and thank you for being one of my best friends. Happy Birthday!
Love, Mom
Love, Mom



1 comments:
Happy Birthday to the Princess! She is all that you say she is! She has so much to offer those around her!! She is truly has an old soul and is such a sweetheart! Happy Birthday Girlie! You are and will always be my favorite AD girl! Much love!
Love, Ashlee
Post a Comment