March 30, 2010

T time...

The Princess went with my mom today for a Grandma and Me day so it was just me, The Pea and The Pirate around here. While The Pea was napping, the time when I usually try to pull a somewhat interesting post out of my frazzled brain, do some laundry and any other chores that having a toddler around makes hard, I played the Wii with my boy. It was so much fun---even if he did whoop me on both rounds of Mario Party 8! Man, I really like that kid.

P.S. Note to Dear Hubster: Due to above excuse the dishes aren't done and the laundry's not folded....Oh, I forgot, that really isn't that unusual around here so forget I mentioned it!
P.P.S. Note to Dear Hubster: Thanks for stickin' around...

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

What a good mom you are! My hubby says he would prefer the dishes and other stuff go undone so I can play with the kids. Go Figure... :) SOunds like you had a fun afternoon with that handsome lil' pirate of yours. Do you have any desire to see the movie "The Last song" with me? I think it is about time that we hung out again! Whatcha think? I need my Misty fix! :)

Stu said...

You are such a good mom! Thanks for loving our family like you do...<3<3