March 29, 2010

Sidewalk Chalk...

Last week I got out the sidewalk chalk with Em


It was a lovely spring day (the next day it snowed...) and we stayed out for a while.


It was so nice to just soak up some sun and put smiles on my baby girl's face just by drawing a smiling sunshine!


If only the most difficult choice in our lives was pink or blue? 


Last week also saw the boys burning weeds (something Thomas asks for repeatedly once the snow melts)...


Sisters bouncing...


and the sweetest stray dog ever...


Before the snow it was such a beautiful week, wetting our appetites for summer!

What did you do last week?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have the cutest little girl! I love that baby. Yes, a baby. Because I refuse to believe that she is growing up!!! Denial!!!

Stu said...

Driving to work today in the fresh new snow got me down a bit, so I had to re-read this post to remind me how close we are to Spring. I sure am looking forward to it! Thanks, the pictures helped a lot.