January 6, 2010

The Breakup.......Resolution #3





 Dear Ben and Jerry,

I don't know how to say this but....we can't see each other anymore. We just aren't good together. When it comes to you I have no self control! You are so tempting, so sweet and yummy I find myself unable to stop when I am with you. It's not you, it's me...well ok, maybe it's you too. I try to tell myself I won't go all the way, that I'll stop at a midpoint, but I never do. You just sit there with your cold facade and don't do a darn thing as I devour every last bit of you! The worst part is after I'm done, I lose all respect for myself. I promise I won't do it again, that next time will be different, but it's always the same. There have been some positive moments though. Celebrations, dates, good conversations, but mostly I  turn to you when I am bored, or depressed. What kind of a relationship is that? Not a healthy one that's for sure. I'll miss you. Maybe one day we can be friends, when I'm feeling stronger, but for now it has to be over. Thanks for the good times...

All my love-
Darling


Resolution #3-Eat better

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That is soooo funny! Thanks for making me laugh.

Unknown said...

You make me laugh. I'm glad I'm not the only one that has a non-healthy relationship with food. :)

Ashlee said...

I concur. I also eat when I am bored. Misty, you brighten my day!