I've been doing some thinking about the whole resolution thing since my last post. Obviously I am not exactly on the ball since it is January 4th and my resolutions are still not set in stone. I just feel like there are SO MANY things I need to change! I have got to be the most unorganized, frazzled, with-a-tendency-to-be-lazy mother out there! But change is good....deep cleansing breaths....!
One of my resolutions I have decided will be working on my photography. Now these resolutions are not in order of priority mind you! But I really love photography so that is the subject of today. I have shot weddings and babies and families. I have been paid and not paid. Quite frankly I do not feel good enough at it to be paid but I would like to get to a point where I could use it as a way to make money to help our family, or worst case, support me and my kids if anything happened to the Hubster. I truly love takings pictures! I however do NOT love doing it when a) there are people watching i.e. weddings and b) I cannot recreate the moment if I completely screw up! i.e. weddings, births etc. I have turned down some really great opportunities in the past because of fear and I HATE THAT! So, one of my resolutions this year is to get to know my camera better, become comfortable shooting in natural light (no flash) because I think it looks the best, and get over my fear of shooting in front of people. In closing I will leave you with some of my work so that I can at least show some of the pics I have done that have been my favorites...






Resolution #10-Work on Photography
2 comments:
Misty,
I have loved looking at your pictures! You have real talent and maybe I can talk you into taking some of me and the kids some day. It would be nice to have some pictures of the three of us and surprise Mark for Fathers day or something like that. I love your blog to. You are truly so talented and I wish I could have just an ounce of your talent! Hope you have a great week!
Ash
Beautiful pictures! I love your work.
Post a Comment