What a "darling" idea!! Misty, I am sure Matt loved this present for Father's Day! What a beautiful keepsake of you and your darling kids enjoying the great times with their dad. Love it!! Your pictures are great and it loaded easily for me. Again, Such a cute idea! Might have to copy it for Mark next year! You are so creative! Love ya, Ash
3 comments:
Looks great! I liked the quotes you added in there too. Nicely done!
What a "darling" idea!! Misty, I am sure Matt loved this present for Father's Day! What a beautiful keepsake of you and your darling kids enjoying the great times with their dad. Love it!! Your pictures are great and it loaded easily for me. Again, Such a cute idea! Might have to copy it for Mark next year! You are so creative!
Love ya,
Ash
Looks awesome! I posted the pic of you kissing the lamb by the way :)
Post a Comment