Much to Nikki's dismay (she hates having her picture taken) I forced her to sit with my children so I could take some pictures of them all together before she heads out. These were some of my faves and I promised a few people I would post them so they could see. So, here ya go...
(I know Nikki's gonna LOVE this one! She was teasing Thomas about kissing her cheek...)
Love the pictures Misty! Did you get a family picture all together like you were telling me about?? Your kids have been so fortunate to have such a fun young lady in there life. Your kids are darling as always! Sounds like your little get a way was really fun. You deserve it! How is your sister doing? I hope all is well, I havent talked with you in like forever! I think we need a girls night! How bout a movie- eat, pray and love???
2 comments:
Such gorgeous kids :)
Love the pictures Misty! Did you get a family picture all together like you were telling me about?? Your kids have been so fortunate to have such a fun young lady in there life. Your kids are darling as always! Sounds like your little get a way was really fun. You deserve it! How is your sister doing? I hope all is well, I havent talked with you in like forever! I think we need a girls night! How bout a movie- eat, pray and love???
Post a Comment