So, I didn't like that my eyes were so dark underneath in our family picture and there were a few other things I didn't like so I Photoshopped our picture in some places and your job is to tell me which one looks better. If it looks too edited tell me the truth!
Now, pick one (you can click on them to see the bigger)...
Picture 1 :
or
Picture 2 :
Now be honest! You are not going to hurt my feelings either way! I need a good one so that I don't end up putting a family portrait on the wall that looks ridiculous! While you're here I'll show you the pictures I took of the kids too. They turned out really cute and Amber took one of me with Em and one of me and Matt that I really liked so I will put those here too...

2 comments:
I love how all of these turned out! It took me a minute to spot the difference in the two photos because it it so subtle. However, I do think the edited pictures is slightly better. You even warmed up the colors a bit. Nicely done! You have an adorable family!
Misty these pictures are darling! I also would have to agree with Heather that i like the second picture best! It seems sharper and also warmer. Love the kids pics too! Adore there freckles! And miss Em! Love that smile! You and Matt make a handsome couple! You are beautiful!!
Post a Comment