November 10, 2010

The Flu Strikes Again!

So I mentioned in my previous post of emotional vomit that my kids have been sick right? Well it gets better! On Saturday night Em woke up with a fever and when I took her to the InstaCare on Sunday morning, low and behold she had an ear infection...well of course she did! Then in the wee hours of Tuesday morning the flu bug that Madison has had hit ME! Yesterday was A.W.F.U.L. My wonderful mom came over and took care of Em for me and when she wasn't here helping, Matt and the older two picked up the slack. Today is better but I'm still not feeling great and I've got things to do! I don't have time for this! Honestly, I think that once us women receive "Mom Status" we should become immune to all illnesses!

P.S. Hopefully in the next few days I will get a real post up here for you! Until then enjoy this (with a tissue)...



The Gift Of An Ordinary Day from Katrina Kenison on Vimeo.









  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay I cried the whole way through that show. That is a great poem tht she wrote. My favorite saying is "the days maybe long but the years are short." So true! thanks for sharing!

Myra